Not exactly the best picture of me, but you can still appreciate the cuteness of the apron. Incidentally, Amber's mom, my Aunt Jackie, made me the adorable witch that is behind me on the wall. Are they awesome or what?!
Remember my cousin Amber who won the costume contest? Yeah, she's pretty much the cutest. (And the nicest!) I entered the giveaway on her blog and I did not win. However, she sent me this ADORABLE homemade reversible Halloween apron as a "consolation prize." Uhhh....WOW! That is quite the consolation prize! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you so much, Amber! I will happily wear this for years and years of Octobers to come. You rock!
3 comments:
She is the best. I squealed in her ear over the phone when I got mine. Whoops. :)
The apron is so cute Sarah. What a cute little mom you are.
Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Glad you love it! I love making aprons! :) Oh, and Laura, if you see this, I liked the squealing. I was sick of being around sick people and you were just the pick me up I needed.
Post a Comment