Happy Halloween Month!!!
(I looove Callum's onesie! In case you can't see it, it's a vampire bat and it says, "Teething Bites!" True words. I saw it at Baby Gap and couldn't resist it . . . even though they only had it in a size 3-6 months and he usually wears a size 6-12 months at Baby Gap. Luckily it fits perfectly. Hooray!)
Best Thing Since I Last Blogged: Two things. First of all, the attending doctor who Logan has been working with for the last month took the whole team out to dinner at a fabulous Indian restaurant that we've been wanting to try. That's two med students, two interns, a resident, and their spouses! Wow. So generous! The second thing has to do with the photo scavenger hunt contest that my friend Emily did on her blog that I entered recently to try to win a basket of fall-themed goodies, including a jack-o-lantern towel. Well, I didn't win, but she gave me a jack-o-lanter towel anyway! Score!
Worst Thing Since I Last Blogged: It's rainy season. I hate rain.
2 comments:
You inspired me years ago to cultivate a truly deep and passionate love for Halloween! I love this month! It is the best, and every year I have to make your delicious pumpkin bread which makes me so happy-but then I miss you and wish you were closer *sigh* :)
Such a cute picture! But I don't see any rules or photo contest stuff . . .
Post a Comment