Monday, October 26, 2009

Callum's Favorite Feature



In posting on our new apartment and Callum's new nursery, I neglected to highlight Callum's favorite feature of this new arrangement: my shoes.  Yes, that's right, I did say "my shoes."  Callum has a fascination with shoes of all kinds, so he was delighted to discover my rather sizeable shoe collection residing in the closet in his nursery.  I chose to use that closet for two reasons.  Number one: it is bigger than the one in our bedroom.  :)  Number two: Logan gets up super early and we didn't want him to wake Callum when he was getting ready in the mornings.  I try to shut the door to the closet so that Callum can't get into it, but every once in a while I forget, and each time he enthusiastically pounces on the revealed shoe collection.  To tell you the truth, I wouldn't mind it so much if he didn't always try to eat them!  I don't mind his playing with them or ruining my organization, but I do mind him sucking on my dirty shoes.  Ick!  What a little rascal!

2 comments:

Laura said...

He is in HEAVEN, Sarah! Looks at that face in number two.

Marissa said...

I love his sweet cheeks! Oh, and KSL is like Craig's list, but it is local here in Utah