Thank you to everyone who entered! I had a VERY hard time deciding. You people are just too cunning posting your cute babies in adorable outfits and saying things to me like, "Just remember that I'm your BFF!!!" You are evil torture ladies. :) People like my sisters who have no children stood no chance, although my brother-in-law Sam was in the finalists for his hilarious ensembles! It was also fun to find a couple of new blog readers with adorable kiddos who are friends of my former colleague Karissa. A special shout out to Marissa's newborn lamby, Heather's full family coordinated outfits, Sam who is a great sport to put up with Laura dressing him up, and Karissa's fabulous peacock (the runner-up costume!). Here is why Amber won: Amber is fabulously crafty and exceptionally talented with a sewing machine. Her son Nathan informed her one October that he wanted to be Larry Boy from Veggie Tales. So what did she do? She figured out a way to make Nathan and his little brother Jack Veggie Tales characters by sewing fabulous costumes from scratch with no pattern!!!! I think that deserves big time bonus points, don't you?! I am so impressed with her skills, and don't her boys look adorable?!?!
Amber's Fabuloso Creations
Here is the Original Larry Boy.
And now for the announcement of the randomly chosen (www.random.org) runner-up package winner: Chelsea! Chelsea is my good friend from my China and BYU days and mother to the irresistible chubster Penny. Congrats, Chels!
As for everyone else, if you are still interested in a necklace I have decided to sell my extras. (I can make more, so don't worry that your favorite style will be gone.) If you are interested please email me at sarahilp@hotmail.com (or one of my other email address that you already have) and let me know how many necklaces you would like and in which styles. If the necklace is for a child be sure to specify that so I can make the hemp shorter. They are $5 each. Include your address in the email and I will email you back my address so that you can send the payment.
Thanks again to all of you who played! It was so much fun! Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
I am glad that Sam at least was the best non-baby costume. :) Amber's are amazing--sickening, isn't she?
THAT IS SERIOUS TALENT! Congratulations to anyone who can make their own costumes, LOL!!! They are too cute for words!
Boy that cousin Amber of yours must be pretty cool! Ha ha ha! Thanks Sarah!
Cute! If she made those she deserves to win!!! Very clever cousin of yours:)
I'm bummed I missed this one! Oh well, there was a clear winner here (no pattern, REALLY?). Fun post Sarah!
Post a Comment