A couple of weeks ago we had my Aunt Muriel and Uncle John over to our apartment for dinner. Logan made up a delicious Italian feast while I cleaned the apartment, and Callum just worried about being extra cute for his Great-Aunt and Uncle. It was really fun to spend time chatting with them and to have them in our home. They'd actually never been in any of our apartments, because when we meet up to do stuff it's always out in the neighborhood, and they can't just drop by when they are walking their dog because there are no pets allowed in our building. Callum loves the spoiling that his Great-Auntie Muriel gives him---she is always bringing him little gifts and things---and he and Great-Uncle John always love messing around together. I had no clue my Uncle John had such a soft spot for babies! It is fun to have family nearby!

1 comment:
Too bad I missed it!
Post a Comment