Friday, November 13, 2009

Announcing.....Forced to Cook: An Easy Recipe Sharing Blog for Lazy Chefs Everywhere!


I was born to sing, dance, and act on stage . . . but I am forced to cook!  Do you ever feel that way?  I am such a lazy chef.  Always have been.  My husband's idea of an "easy" meal includes him making a "quick and easy" homemade salad dressing and always using fresh herbs.  My idea of an "easy" meal?  A frozen pizza.  :)  My mom was a good cook, but not a happy one.  She didn't like to be bothered, and she seems to have passed that gene on to all three of her daughters.  That is why we decided to get together and start a blog where we three sisters and our friends can share our easy recipe finds.  We are always emailing them to one another, and I just thought to myself one day, "Why not share the love?"  Head on over to our new blog, Forced to Cook, to check it out!  It is quite cute, if I do say so myself.  I put quite a bit of time into getting everything just right, and I am very pleased with how it turned out.  If you are interested in contributing a recipe, or in becoming a regularly contributing author, email me at any current email address that you have of mine, or at forcedtocook@gmail.com.  Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray! It looks so cute, Sary!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture and haircut. Nice! I can't wait to see you next week!! :)