Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Subtle Victory

Callum is now in the adorable babbling stage where he talks to himself all day long, trying out new syllables and sounds. Much to Logan's delight, his favorite new sounds are wet razzing and the magical syllables "Da-da." Every time Logan hears him say it he totally freaks out and Callum looks completely bewildered because he has no idea what he did to cause such an outburst of enthusiasm. But Logan is awfully pleased with himself.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Cutest! Does he ever say "La-Ra"? If so, triumph for me!

Anonymous said...

I love it! We have the pic you sent with the darling burp cloths you sent, and we've placed the picture on our fridge and every time the Mitch Man walks by he says "aaah" which I'm assuming is his version of Cal! Love it

Christie said...

That's so cute. When Caleb started cooing it was amazing how much it melted our hearts. We could just sit and watch him forever. BTW I like the picture of you on the top. Very pretty.