Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wild Kingdom

Our boy has a major animal obsession.  I think most 15-month-olds do.  He loves to look at animal books, go to the zoo, or go on walks to see dogs.  And in all three instances he is making sounds galore.  I have some very, very cute and funny videos of him doing his pig noise and his monkey noise (his two most absurd, and therefore funniest, noises), but for some reason I simply can't upload them.  Very weird.  So I officially give up.  Instead of cute videos of him making noises all you get today is a stupid list of the animal sounds that he knows.  Sorry.

dog
cat
chicken
cow
pig
donkey
sheep
horse
frog
duck
lion
monkey

Yep, that was pretty dull.  But they are pretty cute in real life, and we are pretty impressed with our little wannabe zookeeper!

Best Thing Since I Last Blogged:  We have been traveling all month!  We visited Logan's family in Utah and my family in Colorado.  Many, many pictures to come soon.

Worst Thing Since I Last Blogged:  Having to leave family and the amazing weather of the western states to return to Logan being in school and the oppressive heat and humidity of St. Louis summers.  Ugh.

No comments: