Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Luxurious Night's Sleep

Callum's "Bapa" Mike bought him a big boy (a.k.a. full sized) crib after he saw Callum spanning the full length of his mini-crib.  We ordered it online and it arrived.  Logan said he would set it up.  Three weeks passed . . . Finally, I had to take matters into my own hands.  I have never put together any furniture before, so I was quite pleased by how easily I put the crib together.  And it looks dang cute, too!  And check out the difference in space!  The first time I put Callum into it he was so excited that he happily played for quite some time before falling asleep.  Thanks again, Bapa!

Before

After
 

3 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Holy impressive. It's amazing what med student's wives learn to do. :)

Laura said...

Whoa! That thing is massive. Does it take over his entire room?

Rachel said...

Yeah, he had grown out of that little thing! :)