Monday, July 27, 2009

Rice Cereal, Anyone?

Yesterday Callum had his first taste of rice cereal. He is so enormous that the doctor said we could start feeding him solids right at four months, but it seems like a big pain to me so we've been putting it off. (And, as we all know, I have MORE than enough milk to keep him fat and happy!) But yesterday we decided that it might be fun to just start slowly with a little rice cereal each night at dinnertime. It was fun! Callum didn't think much of the cereal itself, and I'm not sure a single drop even made it into his belly, but he sure did have fun chewing on the spoon and banging in on his tray!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I agree, Cal. Rice cereal is gross. Try more Ted Drewe's is what I vote.

The Carlson Crew said...

Geez...he is so BIG!