
Saint Louis just got a new sculpture park in the heart of downtown called the Citygarden. It is a charming area with all sorts of sculptures, a couple of which involve water spouts and pools in which kids can play. It's the new hotspot for young moms. :) Hey, it's free, fun summer entertainment! Logan and I went on a picnic there with our little Cal Pal the first weekend that it was open. We really enjoyed the picnic....especially Callum, as you can see. I mean, after all, what better way is there to enjoy a picnic than with your bare butt up in the air for all to see?!
2 comments:
I have never seen such rolls in all my life. Yikes. Well if ever you are feeling bad about your butt, just look at that pic and think that it could be worse. :)
I didn't know four month olds could be that big. Maybe the picture is just deceiving...
Say Hi to Morgan for me when she comes to visit you! I am going to see Michelle B. tonight! :)
Post a Comment