Callum has a new favorite toy. It is his flashy new mobile! There is a little windup mobile on his Pack 'n Play, and he loves it. However, I do not love winding it every minute or so, so I thought I'd look into getting him a real mobile for his crib. I researched on the internet and found the one that I wanted. Then I saw that it was sold out all over, so I found it on Craigslist. I drove a long way to pick it up, and I was thrilled with how adorable, bright, and colorful it was. So was Callum. It ran on batteries for 20 minutes straight, and I was able to take a long shower and get ready for the day all in one uninterrupted period of time while he gaped at it intently. Score! However, the afternoon after I bought it....it stopped turning. I have no idea why, and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. I was so despondent about it that Logan finally just stuck me in the car and we drove all the way to Babies R Us to buy a brand new mobile (of a different model). I was a little taken aback by how expensive those mobiles are, but it was WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! He is completely enthralled by his new mobile. It is colorful, it has music, and it runs for about 15 minutes without me even having to push a button to keep it going. He loves to lie in his crib and grin up at it, kicking his legs furiously and cooing at it the whole time. Hooray for anything that buys me a little free time each day! Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!!!
Best Thing Since I Last Blogged: We are in Colorado visiting my dad while Logan studies for his Step One Boards exam. Laura and Sam are also here for a couple of weeks, and it has been so fun to spend time with family and friends that we never get to see!!! More blog entries on that to come later.
Best Thing Since I Last Blogged: We are in Colorado visiting my dad while Logan studies for his Step One Boards exam. Laura and Sam are also here for a couple of weeks, and it has been so fun to spend time with family and friends that we never get to see!!! More blog entries on that to come later.
3 comments:
What a little stud you've got there. I'm looking forward to times when my boys will wake up for something other than food or dirty diapers...
I LOVE HIM!!!! Miss you guys.
I was glad that Taren gave me your blog address... I am thrilled to see that you are doing well. Callum is so cute and it reminds me of when my kids were so chunky and cuddly. Take care and I will check in regularly to see how you are doing.
-Debbie Ditton
Post a Comment