
Yesterday I heard a joyous sound...Callum's first laugh! It was so adorable! My dad was playing with him and blowing raspberries on Cal's belly and Callum LAUGHED! Logan was very sad that he missed it, but today Callum gave an even longer laughing repeat-performance when a family friend (Brenda Campbell) was making him "dance." So far Logan and I have not been able to make him laugh at us. Maybe it only works for middle-aged people. His other grandparents will be thrilled! :)
Best Thing Since I Last Blogged: I finally got to meet my dear friend Lauren's serious boyfriend, Josh. I am so thrilled that she has found such a wonderful man! She is happier than I have ever seen her before. Ever.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I missed it by three days? Are you even kidding me? I want to hear it on the phone sometime.
Love you guys
I can't believe how big he is getting!! SO CUTE!! Baby laughter is the best sound ever!! He and your dad are adorable!
XOXO
Man he is growing up so fast. I need to see him soon!
Post a Comment