On Saturday morning we went to the lovely Missouri Botanical Gardens. The weather was great and there were lots of tulips and daffodils in bloom. I chose a picture of myself with Callum to represent this outing, because it is the first one that we have of me with him after having showered and put on makeup! It's a miracle! (Truly. I mean, let's be honest, how many times do you really think I've gotten around to showering, doing my hair, and putting on makeup since that baby was born?! Those of you who know me well are probably right. Those of you who don't are thinking of a number that is way too high!)
Unfortunately Grandpa Mike couldn't escape work entirely, so here he is spending some "quality time" with Callum one night.....
Callum is NOT pleased! It looks like he may just give Grandpa Mike a knuckle sandwich! :)
Callum and Grandpa both really enjoyed watching General Conference at Matt and Jane Thomas' house. :)
Just look at those baby blues!
7 comments:
Man, that boy of yours is adorable! I love the pictures you get of him - they are priceless. So glad your dad got to spend some time with Callum (and you and Logan too, of course :)
THANK YOU for the great updates! What a sweet little guy you have. You look beautiful at the gardens...that pic is definitely a framer. We love you guys! Happy Birthday and good luck! We can't wait to see you next month.
Funnest!
Your dad is so sweet. What a good grandpa. I miss you!
Oh and by the way... I don't even want to know how many days you went without showering... I remember when you lived in the room next door to me.. :)
Looks like your dad is in love! I have been meaning to show you this: http://www.prettyhippos.com/sarah.htm
You are famous! :)
lots of cute pictures...
Oh my, that "knuckle sandwich" picture is the funniest thing I've ever seen! He is aDORable!
Post a Comment