Karissa's "Tag"....
Take the your 7th picture folder on your computer, go to the 7th picture in that folder, post it, and explain about it.
This is a picture of Logan and I in Bruges, Beligium two summers ago on our European trip with his family. Of all of the cities that we visited, this was actually one of my very favorites. It was so beautiful and charming with waterways everywhere and lovely, old brick architecture. Very quaint. And the CHOCOLATE....oh, wow.Chrissy's "Tag"....
8 THINGS ABOUT ME
8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. Seinfeld
2. Everybody Loves Raymond
3. Friends
4. Lost
5. The Office
6. 30 Rock
7. Ugly Betty
8. The New Adventures of Old Christine or Samantha Who? (a tie)
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Went to church
2. Had friends over for dinner
3. Helped my amazing chef husband (seriously!) make homemade chicken tikka masala
4. Finished organizing and putting away Callum's things (hooray!)
5. Cleaned the apartment quickly before our friends arrived
6. Talked to several family members on the phone
7. Worked on the matching hats I am making Logan and Callum while watching Everybody Loves Raymond episodes on DVD and elevating my swollen feet
8. Went to the bathroom about 17 times....maybe more
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. CALLUM'S ARRIVAL!!!
2. Visits from friends and family after Callum's arrival
3. Being skinny again (possibly with a waistline?!?)
4. My 27th birthday (coming soon!)
5. Logan finishing med school (and residency)
6. Having a real, steady income
7. Being able to take substantial painkillers again for my headaches (Tylenol stinks for headaches!)
8. Owning a home someday instead of cramming into an apartment
8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Companion (St. Louis)
2. Cafe Rio (Utah)
3. Firehouse Pizza (Logan, Utah)
4. J-Dawgs Hot Dog Stand (Provo, Utah) (Seriously....I love a good hot dog!)
5. Red Robin
6. Bombay House (Provo, Utah)
7. The Pancake House (Colorado)
8. Beau Jo's Pizza (Colorado...we always stopped there on the way home from skiing)
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. A real home...someday
2. For my sisters to have babies so Callum will have cousins his age and we can all have fun with our babies together (I know, I know, neither of you is ready! I'm just saying, it would be fun...)
3. Enough money to be able to pay my bills, buy the things that I want every once in a while (as opposed to just the things that I need), go out to dinner, and not have to ask our parents for help
4. Steady, quality health insurance for Callum and myself that won't cost a fortune
5. A professional manicure and/or pedicure
6. A great massage (professional or otherwise)
7. To someday have a starring role in a good production of a show that I love (I've only ever been the supporting lead...usually the sexy supporting lead.) :)
8. To see my mom again. Of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment