Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Blogging Resolution

There have been SOOOO many exciting things that have been happening lately!!!  A trip to visit friends, a perfect family reunion, progress in my jewelry business, Callum getting older and cuter by the day, Callum starting preschool, Callum potty training, and---oh yeah---I FINALLY HAVE A NEPHEW!  I have been putting off blogging because I have the monumental task of catching up SINCE MARCH!!!  That covers birthdays, Match Day, new hobbies, Callum's funny ways, one last glorious spring in St. Louis with our dear friends, a successful round of spring jewelry sales, final family visits to St. Louis, Logan's graduation, and our move to Colorado....not even counting the summer events that I mentioned above!  AAAA!!!  You probably think I should just forget it and move on from this point, but I just can't do it.  I recently got my blog from the past two years printed in book form and it is such a treasured history of our little family's life. I have to pull it together and get my act in gear.  So, the posts will probably be briefer than I would like, and some may just be pictures with a few captions, but I am going to do it.  Luckily, I keep a list of the funny things Callum says and does and the things that I want to blog about, so I do know what I need to remember.  I just need to type it up.  Prepare yourself for endless lists of Callum's funny words, because last time I was blogging he was using funny phrases, and now it is strings of funny sentences and imaginative play by himself.  I can't believe how quickly he changes and how smart and grown up he is getting!  Crazy.  For today, I am going to start in the here and now and work backwards slowly.  I realized that my busy season for jewelry making is upon me, so if I waited until I had time to catch up all at once it would be in January.  Um, yeah, I can't get a YEAR behind.  That won't work for me.  So for now you will be getting daily updates on our life, with occasional "flashback" posts.  I can always rearrange them in my blog book.  :)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You can fake it by changing the dates on your posts before posting them. :)