There were 57 separate entries to this contest. I put the range from 1 to 57 into the number generator on random.org. TWO of the five winners are my only two sisters-in-law, the two people in this world who have more of my jewelry than anyone else other than myself and possibly their mother, who is the one who buys all of the jewelry from me to give to them as gifts. What the heck?!?! Good thing neither of my blood related sisters won as well or this contest would REALLY stink of nepotism!!! But fair is fair, and their numbers came up. I hope they really do like my stuff, because they hardly had a piece of jewelry between them before I started making jewelry, and now they are loaded down with Sarah Creations!
All five of the lucky winners are listed below. Shockingly, they ALL got their first choice because each one had chosen something different. What are the odds of that having happened?!?! It's been a wild process, people. I am still a little confused by it all. So congrats again, ladies. Email me back so that I can get your addresses and get your goodies in the mail sometime next week! And, above all, THANK YOU to all of the supporters of my jewelry, especially the 126 people who have "Liked" my business page on FB, motivating me to do this contest in the first place!
Taren - Chinese Crystal Stack Earrings in Pale Greens
Natalie L - Sterling Silver Circle Prong Earrings with Bright Blue Chinese Crystals
Ashley Lyn - Chain Dangle Pale Pink Chinese Crystal Earrings
Elise - Fun, Bright Chinese Crystal Bracelet
Tia (Sis Stokes) - Wild and Funky Multicolored Chinese Crystal Chandelier Earrings
No comments:
Post a Comment