
Well, it's probably in the trunk of Callum's "car." Most things are. Callum is a notorious hider of things. (In the last year he has hidden Logan's nice watch and $200 electric razor so effectively that we have never been able to find them, despite our best efforts. Ugh.) Aside from big ticket items belonging to his father, most of Callum's hidden treasures can be found in one spot: his car trunk. It is the first place that I always look. In fact, one time when Callum's friend Noah was spending the day with us his mom called me after picking him up. (I was running errands and Logan was home with the boys.) She was quite distressed over the disappearance of her son's beloved love-y, Mai. I reassured her, "Don't worry, I know exactly where it is." When I got home I walked in the door, headed straight for the car trunk, and Waa-Laa! Mai was found again. (Silly Father, not knowing where to look for hidden baby treasures!) I have found some amazingly random things in that trunk, so I finally started taking pictures. Here are a few of my favs:

Daddy's bicycle helmet . . .
That doesn't quite fit, Silly Goose!
Legos and assorted toys.
A tractor . . . and Daddy's phone!
A single pen . . . because you never know when w baby is going to need one!
A finger puppet, shape, and sippy cup . . . hopefully NOT full of milk . . . ewww.
One of Mommy's stamp punches and a feathery pin . . . okaaaay.
A pumpkin . . . Trick-or-Treat!
And my personal favorite, our last remaining functional remote control.
RASCAL!!!
1 comment:
What a cutie!!! I love that rascal face.
Post a Comment