Monday, January 24, 2011

A Colorado Quick-Stop

On our way home Callum and I stopped in Colorado for a couple of days.  We were only there long enough to see my dad and my grandparents and to help dad with a few projects, but it was a really fun visit nonetheless!  



I made Granny this pearl necklace to match a sassy little black suit that she has.  I saw her wearing the suit at Thanksgiving and had a vision of the necklace that she needed to go with it.  You can't see it very well in the picture, but the pearls are gray with a blue tint and there are pale blue crystals mixed in.
Callum read Lambert the Lion his Thomas the Tank Engine book to keep him entertained on the plane.  :)  (Lambert is his special bedtime pal . . . don't worry, he only gets Lambert and his pacifier at night usually, but airplanes are a special exception for the courtesy of the other passengers.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

HOLY blogging!! It's been fun to catch up on everything!

Laura said...

I love that necklace you made for Grammy. And how about the adorable picture of Dad and Cal laughing.