The contest is over early! I found a name that I love and that is available, so I'm ordering the business cards and moving on! Congratulations Laura, your name has won!
(This fabulous Etsy banner was created by the lovely and talented Emily Southerland. Thank you, friend!)
It seems a little silly that the winner is my sister who already has so many pairs of my earrings, so I have chosen an honorable mention as well. Also receiving a pair is Chelsea Fisher! (Email me your address, you lucky honorable mention you!) She suggested "Bombshell Boutique," which was actually my favorite, but it was taken. I got several other reccomendations that were super cute, but most of them were taken. The moral of the story: if you plan to open an Etsy store reserve your name now! Thank you to all who participated, and don't forget to come shop at our fabulous jewelry sale this weekend! Details on the official opening of the Etsy store Bombshell Bling Jewelry will be forthcoming, so stay tuned!

4 comments:
I'm so glad that you are opening and etsy store because after looking through your pictures there was a necklace that I loved (the earth tone ball of yarn looking ones).
I have no idea what kind of work it takes to open an etsy store, but getting it open before Christmas might help with sales . . . at least I know what Mike would be getting me :)
Bombshell Bling is perfect for you! Love the name and the super cute banner.
cute name! darn, I missed the contest. I hope you are very successful at etsy. good luck this weekend!
Have any ideas for the store I want to open when I someday have more free time?
Post a Comment