Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wow.

Callum was positively angelic during church today.  I mean it!  ANGELIC!  He sweetly played during sacrament meeting.  For the first time ever he didn't throw toys or food, yell or scream, try to escape and run up and down the aisles, or crawl under the pews and grab people's ankles or purses.  We didn't have to take him out once.  It was surreal.  Miracles do happen, people.  Every once in a while, they do!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that photo of you and Cal at the top!! He is always an angel in my book!!

The Carlson Crew said...

Yea, Callum! Does he want to come give a workshop on sacrament meeting reverence to my hoodlums?

Laura said...

I second what Rachel said. I LOVE that picture.

Jessie's Jargon said...

Ahhh.. what a tender mercy. Miss you Sary! Thanks again for the birthday wishes!