Here is a picture of me trying to look thin, as requested in most of the comments on "Weight Watchers: It Works!" I'm trying to prove to myself that I'm still foxy, but I'm really just a Mormon Mom now.....I can't even get a sassy picture without a little rascal sneaking into the background!
All of Logan's clothes are super baggy on him now, so you really can't tell how thin he is in pictures. I'll try to get a good one soon, because his appearance has actually changed much more dramatically than mine. I tend to carry weight well and hide it more effectively than he does, so many people didn't realize just how much weight I needed to lose before I started losing it, whereas his weight loss and gain shows more quickly. He is so skinny now!

14 comments:
You are an inspiration hot Mama! You look fabulous and I am working on joining you in the hot Mama club! :)
Sarah! You look AMAZING! ...and I love all the beautiful dresses you were to church! Losing weight is not easy...good job!!!
Sarah, seriously like you have to TRY to look skinny. You look gorgeous!
Lookin' foxy! Who's that skinny redhead?
You look FAB, girl! Mormon Mommy and all :) Thanks for posting.
Woo woo! Give me a couple months, and I'll be there too!
Um, hey, hot one! It is not good for me to see this picture of you right now. I hope my belly is shrinking as we speak. But it's not likely considering the amount of Chips Ahoy I ate this afternoon.
LOVE YOU!! WAY TO GO!!!!!
Lookin good! You'll be my inspiration here in a couple of months when I care again! Way to go!
MEOW!
Looking hot! And I think it is all the hotter to have a little rascal int he background. :)
lookin good
Ooh la la and hubba hubba! You certainly are foxy! And it's great that Callum snuck in there. Now people can be even more jealous that you are a busy mommy and STILL look fabulous! This is the Sary I know! Sassy and sweet. Miss you much!
You're so foxy, mama and all. And that rascal is one of the best things about you. :)
Wowzers Sarah! YOu look fantastic!
Post a Comment