This week I decided that I was finally getting round enough to take a cute belly pic for the blog, so I got dolled up for church and had a little photo session with Logan. (Check out our cool, old apartment building in the background!) I am about to start week 20, and we are finding out the gender tomorrow, so stay tuned this week for an exciting update on the blog!
13 comments:
You are darling!!! As expected, I might add. I can't wait to hear what you are having...I will check up on your blog! It's so good to see you.
You look great Sarah...like a model!
I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!! You are SO prego!! I nearly had tears streaming down my face from laughing while reading these last few blog entries. A booty shakin' baby, the OTHER Sarah, (plus Mark's oh-so-discreet rhyme comment) and... ETHNIC food? Sarah! You starting a blog was the best idea ever. I love you and can't wait to hear from you TOMORROW on what this little snoog IS!!! Here's to a big belly, curly hair, Halloween Oreos and Pumpkin bread. LOVE LIFE!
You look great and I can't wait to hear what it is!!!
My word you are beautiful! Thank you for sharing. You seriously are a stunning pregnant woman. Love you!
Whoa...that is one fat belly...
Aaaaah! You work it! I'm so excited for you. Tomorrow!!!! EEE!
That is one cute baby belly!!! Can't wait to find out tomorrow, you better post what the little munchkin is right away after your appointment!!!
Sarah, You look adorable as always!
You are so beautiful! What a cute pregnant belly! I can't wait to hear what you are having!
You look fabulous! Your snoog is going to be really lucky to have such a hot mama and a Ken doll for a daddy! Your blog entries kill me...I love the cravings! When I was prego I craved fortune cookies. Fortune cookies!! Who does that? I love it! Keep up the funny bloggin'!
I love belly shots! You look HOT, Sarah!
You look gorgeous! What an adorable belly!
Post a Comment