It's here! Our big, exciting TRUNK SHOW is tomorrow! I feel so fancy and legit. :)
TRUNK SHOW
for Bombshell Bling Jewelry by Sarah McKenna
and
Magnolia Pearl Jewelry Co. by Ann Brown
Place: Ivy Hill Boutique
Central West End, St. Louis, MO
(Next to Culpepper's on the corner of Euclid and Maryland)
Date: February 5, 2011
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
We have been hard at work creating beautiful new pieces using fine metals and higher quality pearls and crystals. Come check it out if you can! (Or just admire the pics from afar. We'll settle for that as well.) :)
2 comments:
I'm sure it'll be a huge hit! Your stuff all looks SO beautiful - I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Wow, Sarah. Quite a stunning gallery.
another reason to move to LA (or at least visit) --- The Jewelry District, of course! Blocks and blocks of little bead and findings shops, gemstones sold by the rope, freshwater pearls. You visit, I'll take you there.
Post a Comment