Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

I have been so overwhelmed by the sheer volume of pictures that I took with my new (YIPPEE!) fabulous DSLR camera that I haven't posted in quite some time.  I finally got through doing basic editing stuff to all of them (you know, red eye, cropping, nothing fancy....), so now I just have to decide which ones to post and start posting about our lovely Christmas vacation in Colorado.  My goal is to be caught up by Friday night, because Callum and I leave for our trip to California on Saturday morning.  I am going to break the events into shorter posts and work on it over the next few days.  Prepare yourself for a LOT of pictures, because I can't narrow them down.  (Also prepare yourself for some pretty exciting news in the world of Callum's development!) 

1 comment:

Natalie Allen said...

If you have any pictures of my boys could you email (dandnallen@gmail.com) them to me. I didn't bring my camera to Granny's, so we didn't get very many pictures from Christmas.