Monday, March 30, 2009

Desperate for a Nap....

Lately I have received several requests for more pictures of Callum,
and there is a good reason why I haven't put any up lately.....
I AM EXHAUSTED!!!
(Isn't this a funny picture?!
Logan came home last week and found Callum and I like this.)
In fact, all of us are exhausted!
We are ready to fall into bed at this very instant.
Well, almost all of us are anyway.....

6 comments:

Jessie's Jargon said...

Man! I can't believe how wide-eyed he is all the time. You have some great pictures. That first picture is even better, knowing that is wasn't staged! Love ya!

Laura said...

That is so classic! I thought that top picture had to be a joke. I can't wait to snoog him in TWO WEEKS!

Sarah said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love that first picture of the two of you. Good luck with the exhaustion (I would love to say that it ends..but I think your body just eventually adjusts ;)

Karissa said...

How beautiful is he?! Don't worry, after a while you kind of begin to forget how much you really enjoyed sleep ;)

XOXO

The Carlson Crew said...

GREAT post! I laughed and laughed. Thank you for posting more pictures. I know blogging is low on the priority list, but I'm so happy to see new pics.

Marie said...

love the picture of you two. isn't motherhood great?