The last big event of December was on December 29th when Logan and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. As mentioned earlier, we got all gussied up and went to Le Nonne for dinner. It was quite delicious and luxurious. We only get to splurge on a meal like that once a year, and it definitely lived up to expectations. Yum! I can't believe that we have been married for four years already! That seems like such a long time! It makes me feel like I should feel like a "real" adult now . . . pregnant and celebrating my fourth anniversary. I really don't, but I do know that these have been four great years! We have so much fun together . . . laughing, performing, sharing a mutual love of food that is terrible for us, watching movies, and on and on. I love you, Logan! As my dad said in his card to us this year, "Here's to 50 or 60 more!"
Thursday, January 8, 2009
The Crazy December Part III: Four Years and Counting!
The last big event of December was on December 29th when Logan and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary. As mentioned earlier, we got all gussied up and went to Le Nonne for dinner. It was quite delicious and luxurious. We only get to splurge on a meal like that once a year, and it definitely lived up to expectations. Yum! I can't believe that we have been married for four years already! That seems like such a long time! It makes me feel like I should feel like a "real" adult now . . . pregnant and celebrating my fourth anniversary. I really don't, but I do know that these have been four great years! We have so much fun together . . . laughing, performing, sharing a mutual love of food that is terrible for us, watching movies, and on and on. I love you, Logan! As my dad said in his card to us this year, "Here's to 50 or 60 more!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I read all the way through!! That's a devoted sister!
Can't wait to meet little Callie in April!
Wow, you've had a busy December! Having a baby will be a VACATION now!
Sary!!!!!
The artist formerly known as Sister Hammer here. TK and I will also be increasing the size of our family this spring. We found out today that we will be having two boys! We knew they were twins, but didn't know the gender until today. You look radiant! Keep smiling and work it, girl!
Laughing at your post on my blog. Don't worry, I lived to tell about it and I even would give just about anything to go back to do that day (or days and do it all again). Get ready because there is nothing in this world more magical than giving birth.
Don't worry, you will feel like a "real" adult very soon...as soon as the baby arrives. Having a child is what truly turned me into an adult and now some times I wish I didn't have to be a real adult for just a day :) ha ha Anyway, you are going to NEED every single one of those 16 burp cloths, trust me!
Hey Guys! I hope you don't mind us peeking at your blog. Congrats on 4 years and your new little one on the way!
TJ and Erin
www.davisboys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment